Investors have always been an integral part KPTL. The Company pro-actively ensures that the IR function is receptive, responsive and responsible towards its investors by sharing regular management updates and investor interactions.
policies & Guidelines
- Dividend Distribution Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Whistleblower Policy
- Articles of Association
- Related Party Transactions Policy
- Terms and conditions for Appointment of Independent Directors of the Company
- Policy for Material Subsidiaries
- CSR Policy
- Directors’ Familiarisation Programme
- Code of Practices and Procedures For Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- Policy For Preservation Of Document & Archival Policy
- Policy On Determination Of Materiality Of Events Information & Disclosure Of Material Events Information
Unclaimed / Unpaid Dividend
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited is a Public Listed Company.
Dividends that are not encashed or claimed, within seven years from the date of its transfer to the unpaid dividend account, will, in terms of the provisions of Section 124 of the Companies Act, 2013 (“the Act”), be transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) established by the Government of India. In terms of the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, any persons whose unclaimed dividend has been transferred to the fund, may apply for refund under Section 125(3)(a) of the Act by submitting an online application in Form IEPF-5 available on the website www.iepf.gov.in along with fee specified by the Authority from time to time in consultation with the Central Government.
The details of unclaimed/ unpaid dividend are as follows:
|Financial Year||Unclaimed Dividend
(Amount in ₹.)
In case you have any unclaimed/ unpaid dividends in respect of aforesaid financial years, please write to Company Secretary at the following address for claiming the amount.
INVESTOR EDUCATION AND PROTECTION FUND SUSPENSE ACCOUNT (IEPF SUSPENSE ACCOUNT)
- List of Shareholders whose shares are liable to be transferred to IEPF Suspense Account
- Newspaper Notice of Shareholders in the respect of Transfer of Equity shares of the Company to Investors Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) Suspense Account, 2017
The link of the refund webpage of Investor Education Protection Fund Authority (IEPF Authority) website: http://iepf.gov.in/IEPFA/refund.html
- Investor Education Protection Fund Authority (Accounting, Audit, Transfer and Refund) Rules,2016 (IEPF Rules)
- Nomination of Nodal Officer for the purpose of co-ordination with IEPF Authority
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
Plot no. 101, Part-III, GIDC Estate
Sector-28, Gandhinagar-382028, Gujarat
Phone : 079 – 23214000
corporate governance report
Statement of Investor Complaints