KPIL undertakes EPC contracting for cross-country pipelines, terminals and gas gathering stations for oil and gas sector across diverse territories.
The Company has a well-qualified engineering and designing team for successful completion of projects and provides end-to-end solutions.
KPIL has built up competencies and credentials in EPC contracting in Oil & Gas sector, comprising of the following key areas-
- Design & Detailed Engineering of Process facilities, Process Packages, Pipelines, Structures, Piping, Cathodic Protection, HDD Crossings, River Crossings, Road & Rail Crossings etc. besides associated Civil, Structural & Architectural work, Electrical & Instrumentation work, DCS and SCADA systems.
- Procurement of process packages, pipes, valves, fittings and all related materials, Equipment, Instruments and DCS/SCADA systems.
- Fabrication, erection, installation and construction of cross country pipelines, City Gas Distribution Systems, Central Gas Gathering and Field Gathering Stations, installation of process packages/vessels/columns, fabrication & erection of plant piping, plant structures, installation of large rotating and static equipments etc.
- Testing, pre-commissioning checks and commissioning of sub-systems and systems pertaining to Process plants, surface facilities, pipelines, pumping stations etc.
- Operation & maintenance of plants, pipelines, pumping stations etc.
KPIL has extensive cross country experience and capability for pipeline construction across multiple terrains like rivers, hilly, marshy region, swamps, deserts, etc. by virtue of highly experienced team members.
KPIL is equipped with several spreads of manpower and equipment skilled in handling pipeline projects up to 48 diameter, which enables to execute large size multiple projects simultaneously. The company owns one of the largest fleet of specialized pipeline equipment including HDD Rigs (60T & 150T), Pipelayers / Sidebooms (102T, 70T &40T), Pipe Bending Machines, Boring Machines, Internal Pneumatic Clamps and numerous Welding Machines (Semi-automatic, Manual, etc.) suitable for executing wide range of cross country pipelines and associated facilities.
KPIL is equipped with latest Planning & Engineering software in their state-of the-art office in Mumbai to support the Project Management Team.
KPIL has constructed and commissioned more than 4,000+ km cross country pipelines over 250 intermediate stations like Terminals, Pumping stations, Pigging stations, Block valve stations etc. for hydrocarbon service (8 to 48 diameter) under various projects, all of which have been won against Global Competition. All projects executed meeting stringent HSE and QA/QC requirements.
Today, KPIL is recognized as a reliable & trusted EPC contractor for cross-country pipelines, terminals, Surface facilities, On-Plot facilities for oil & gas sector.